*NOTE – SOME SESSIONS ARE ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19 VIRUS. PLEASE SEE TABS UNDER “FEATURED NATION-WIDE TRAINING” TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR UPCOMING SESSION.
- Denver Development Day – Register Now!
- Albany Development Day – Register Now!
- Louisville Development Day – Register Now!
- Cleveland Development Day – Register Now!
- Wisconsin Development Day – Register Now!
- LA Development Day – Register Now!
- Chicago Faceoff Training – Register Now!
- NH Summer FO Training – Register Now!
- Connecticut Weekly FO Training (Enfield) – Register Now!
- Rhode Island Weekly FO Training – Register Now!
- Tampa Weekly Faceoff Training – Register Now!
- Connecticut Weekly Faceoff Training (Southington) – Register Now!
- Woburn Weekly FO Training – Register Now!
- Defense Factory Los Angeles – Register Now!
Our FOF Development Day includes:
FOF warmup that couples fundamental faceoff skills with anticipation tactics, focus work, and competitive based hand speed exercises.
A heavy focus on the fundamental efficiency of clamping the ball, refining technical aspects of the faceoff following our clamp, advanced moves/strategy at the X, counter moves, proper footwork/body positioning, and discussions on wing play.
Drilling will be competition based and take place in small groups (sorted by age and ability).
Live repetition in the form of pre-tournament seeding and our FOF signature double elimination competition. We will be filming the players during their live competition reps. Players will be able to view both instruction from the session and their live repetition on our youtube channel. Youtube.com/FaceoffFactory
Why Faceoff Factory?
At Faceoff Factory, our main focus is to ensure that each of our students leave having learned someone and enjoyed their time with us. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and developed the best possible curriculum to ensure we are preparing each and every student for success at the x. Our training has proven to establish proper fundamentals and faceoff technique that will ensure immediate and prolonged success at the faceoff position.
FOF All-Access: The goal of All-Access is offer students a more in depth learning experience. We strive to challenge students to master core fundamentals, advanced moves and techniques, tie-up strategy, and situational IQ. All-Access will take place 1 hour after the Development Day with Coaches Farrell and Nardella. All-Access will be limited to 12 players and will feature small competition-based drills, immediate film analysis, and live repetition with our staff.
Coaches: (Free of charge) – Our clinics are always open to coaches, free of charge. We allow coaches to take notes, record video, and ask questions during/following the event. This is a great way for coaches to get right in on the action, learn from the staff, reinforce what their players learn, and further educate themselves.