To all prospective athletes,
Faceoff Factory is pleased to announce that we will be formally offering recruiting assistance to High School athletes (and their parents) that have aspirations of playing Lacrosse at the collegiate level. With the broad experience of our staff that features professional coaches who attended schools of all sizes, divisions, and backgrounds, we feel we can help educate families on the proper steps to achieve each student-athletes realistic goals. In part with our staff’s individual experiences, several of us have college coaching experience and are extremely educated on the nuances of navigating the recruiting trail. This offering will feature:
1. A 30-minute initial recruiting conversation that will cover
– Academic goals, prospective schools, study interests, desired occupation.
– Character values, ways to engage in community outreach, leadership skills.
– Athletic goals and realistic school fit based on a video or personal evaluation.
– Ways to identify and target proper schools based on the above.
– How to go about contacting coaches and schools that interest you.
2. Follow up conversations to address all the above topics and track progression.
3. Advice on events, teams, camps, prospect days, showcases to participate in.
4. Feedback on what to do to improve your game.
5. Strength Training Guidance.
Cost: $100 or $50 for current weekly training students.
For more information and to use this service, please contact Joe Nardella at email@example.com or at 315-727-6914. Thank you.
Faceoff Factory is offering a video creation service for all athletes looking to get noticed and play at the next level. With the infinite amount of resources we have at our disposal, highlight videos can be a different way of being evaluated other than in person. As part of the video creation process, Faceoff Factory needs to acquire the proper film material from the athlete, parents, or coach.
Here is an example:
2 minutes = $50
4 minutes = $100
6 minutes = $150
8 minutes = $200
10 minutes = $250
For more information and to use this service, please contact James Angelicola at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 315-256-6106. Thank you.