Our FOF Development Days includes:
- FOF warmup that couples fundamental faceoff skills with anticipation tactics, focus work, and competitive based hand speed exercises.
- Training will consist of a heavy focus on fundamental efficiency of clamping the ball, refining technical aspects of the faceoff following our clamp, advanced moves/strategies at the X, counter moves, proper footwork/body positioning, and discussions on wing play.
- Drilling will be competition based and take place in small groups (sorted by age and ability).
- Live repetition in the form of pre-tournament seeding signature and a double elimination competition. We will be filming the players during their live competition reps. Players will be able to view both instruction from the session and their live repetition on our youtube channel. Youtube.com/FaceoffFactory
Why Faceoff Factory?
At Faceoff Factory, our main focus is to ensure that each of our students leave having learned someone and enjoyed their time with us. Over the course of 6 years, we have studied, tested, and developed the best possible curriculum to ensure we are preparing each and every student for success at the x. Our training has proven to establish proper fundamentals faceoff technique that will ensure immediate and prolonged success at the faceoff position.
- Seattle Development Day (December 7) – Register Now!
- Denver Development Day (December 10) – Register Now!
- Columbus Development Day (December 11) – Register Now!
- Western NY Development Day (December 12) – Register Now!
- Deerfield Beach Development Day (December 12) – Register Now!
- Minnesota Development Day (January 8) – Register Now!
- Tampa Development Day (January 9) – Register Now!
- Virginia Development Day (January 9) – Register Now!
- Westchester Development Day (January 23) – Register Now!
- Cleveland Development Day (January 30) – Register Now!
Please direct any questions to James Angelicola (Director of Operations) at 315-256-6106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and best regards,