- 1 on 1 Zoom sessions with Current NCAA Coaches
- An Action Plan for you to achieve your goals
- Access to the Faceoff Factory Staff throughout your recruiting process
- Make sure you have a complete understanding of the recruiting process and timeline
- Help with what questions should the parents/kids during the recruiting process
- The differences between NCAA D1, D2, D3, MCLA, and NAIA and how to navigate.
- Help you understand the best ways to ask for scholarship money and how much each Division can lend out
- Highlight Tape recommendations - what to put in/what are coaches looking for?
- Help you learn how to properly write an email to a coach. How long and what needs to be in it
- An understanding of what coaches to reach out to on September 1st or at any time through your recruiting process
- Make sure you understand how coaches typically do their recruiting
- Head and Equipment Recommendations
- How to get the most bang for your buck in the sport of Lacrosse
- What Tournaments and Prospect Days you should attend
- Any extracurricular activities coaches take interest in besides Lacrosse
- NCAA rules regarding recruiting and the do's/do's not with coaches
- Social Media Presence and how that can affect the process
- Nutritional help and guidance for weight-room success
Faceoff Factory Advisory Program
our goal is to help you achieve yours. we are offering advising from our fof directors of recruiting, casey dowd (Assistant COACH COLBY COLLEGE) AND KEVIN REISMAN (ASSISTANT COACH LIMESTONE UNIVERSITY). hERE YOU WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK 1 ON 1 WITH NCAA COACHES WHO CAN PROVIDE INSIGHT ON THE BEST WAY FOR YOU TO LIVE OUT YOUR DREAM. ALL SESSIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FOF ADVISING
WHat we offer
FOFONLINE PRICES & DETAILS IN LINK BELOW!
CLICK THE LINK FOR PRICES
In an effort to utilize technology in our teaching, give students effective feedback and take our virtual training model to the next level, we are transforming FOFOnline. FOFOnline will be a classroom-style film study coupled with hands-on drill work that students can replicate on their own to master the faceoff craft. FOFOnline will consist of one weekly virtual session. Subscribers will receive access to all sessions and recordings of each session. We will be encouraging students to bring film of their faceoffs to class so we can analyze and break them down as a group. We will also be studying clips from professional, college, and international lacrosse.Gain Access Now!